This refreshing green goddess salad is perfect for a light lunch or dinner, and it's packed with fresh, healthy ingredients. The combination of herbs, avocado, and lemon dressing creates a delicious and unique flavor that has made it a popular recipe on TikTok, here is our Spicy version for you to enjoy!
- 4 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
- Sauce-Squatch Hot Sauce to taste
- 1/4 cup of chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Begin by shredding the cabbage and dicing the avocado.
In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, diced avocado, chopped herbs, scallions, chopped cashews, and crumbled feta cheese.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the Sauce-Squatch Hot Sauce, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, plain Greek yogurt, and extra-virgin olive oil.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and toss again.
Let the salad sit for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. Enjoy!